If you’re looking to sell your home, now is the time.
The housing market has been slowing down lately, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get a great price for your house. In fact, there are some things you can do to make sure it sells quickly and at a good price. Here are our top 5 tips for selling your home fast in a slowing market.
- Make Repairs – Even though the housing market is slow right now, buyers still want their homes to be move-in ready when they buy them. So if there are any repairs needed on your house before it goes up for sale, make them!
- Price It Right – Pricing your home too high will scare away potential buyers who think they won’t be able to afford it or that something must be wrong with it if its priced so high already.
- Stage Your Home – Buyers love seeing staged homes because they look like someone lives there and cares about the place already! Add a pop of color.
- Be Flexible With Closing Dates – When you put an offer on a new house, sellers typically have 30 days from acceptance of their offer until closing day (the date where all parties sign off on the deal). But sometimes life happens and people need more time than expected between signing contracts and closing day…so give yourself some wiggle room by being flexible.
- Get The Right Agent On Board – Having an agent who knows what they’re doing is crucial when trying to sell fast during this time period.
Call us now at (515) 326-0369 or click here for more information on how we sell houses in less time for money.